2. Water: Park Hills sits atop an inexhaustible, 80 billion gallon underground reservoir available for your processes and consumption.
3. Connection: AT&T, Big River Telephone, and Charter Spectrum provide uninterrupted data communication to Park Hills through multiple fiber nodes & the SONET Ring.
4. Transportation Choice: U.S. 67 provides four-lane highway access to St. Louis, along with direct connection to Little Rock and Dallas. Union Pacific serves an Amtrak station 30 miles away and two rail lines through Park Hills. The city owns the industrial park rail spur.
5. Workforce: 25% of Park Hills workers commute out-of-county every day. ACT-tested, Work-Ready Certified applicants compete for local jobs instead of employers competing for good employees. Central HS educates local workers to US News & World Report standards for national recognition.
6. Agurb setting: Park Hills combines the benefits of one-hour proximity to St. Louis with good old-fashioned country living.
7. Power: Ameren Missouri transmission lines bring 69 KV electricity to Park Hills from five generating stations for redundant supply at rates 17% lower than the national average cost.
8. Healthcare: Park Hills is served by multiple local healthcare facilities and an array of physicians and clinics.
9. Wholesale Fuel: CenterPoint Energy brings abundant natural gas to Park Hills through high-pressure transmission lines for high-volume use.
10. Industrial Park: Park Hills industrial sites offer full utilities, rail, and connection to four-lane US 67. Call Anna or Tammi at (573) 431-3577 for your spot among our thriving businesses.