City Service Request

Need Assistance?

Help us to help you by using this "Service Request Form" | Fill it in; Click submit; We'll do the rest!

City Hall

The Service Request Form will help us identify a problem in your area, and the proper way to address it. Please complete the form below. Fill in your name, address, daytime phone number, and e-mail address so that we may keep you informed. Mark the box which best describes the problem. Give us a brief description of the problem and where it is located. 

Should the issue require urgent attention, please phone us immediately. For a police emergency in Park Hills, dial 911. For a water or sewer emergency, call (573) 431-2280. Otherwise, call (573) 431-3577.

Thank You for Contacting Us!

Service Request Form

Verify that you are not a robot.