- Accessory Permit Application
- Burning Permit Application
- Construction Permit Application
- Demolition/Excavation Application
- Development Permit Application
- Fence Permit Application
- Fire Prevention Application
- Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing Application
- Merchant License Application
- Pool Permit Application
- Record Request
- Residential Occupancy Checklist
- Residential Right-of-Way Permit Application
- Service Request
- Planning & Zoning Application
- Request to Speak at Council Session
- Missouri Voter Registration Form
- St. Francois County Central Dispatch: (573) 431-3131
- Park Hills Post Office: (573) 431-4906
- Missouri Job Center: (573) 518-2431
- East Missouri Action Agency: (573) 431-5191
- St. Francois County Environmental Corp. (Landfill): (573) 431-4768
- St. Francois County Health Department: (573) 431-1947
- St. Joe State Park: (573) 431-1069
- Missouri State Highway Patrol: (573) 431-0166
- Missouri Division of Family Support: (573) 431-6592
- Social Security Administration: (877) 622-9009
- Basic Needs Assistance: 211 or (800) 427-4626
- Leadington City Hall: (573) 431-5196
- Desloge City Hall: (573) 431-3700
City crews will collect bulk trash by city wards. To sign up for this service, bring $7.50 to city hall during the first week of the month corresponding to your ward (Jan. for Ward 1, Feb. for Ward 2, etc.) with your address and read the list of items allowed in the bulk trash collection.
No charge applies to use a park pavilion, but the city recommends that residents call city hall for reservations.
The senior nutrition center needs volunteers to deliver local meals on wheels. Your help would be appreciated by the recipients and others. Call 431-4974 to sign up.
City boards and commissions need volunteers to serve as members, Call City Hall for details and sign-up deadlines.
The Park Hills Fire Department accepts applications for volunteer firefighters at City Hall.
Hospice Care, a local non-profit program, trains volunteers for other services. Call 431-0162.