Forms & Frequently Asked Questions

Applications and Permit Forms

Please Note: Picture ID is required when applying for permits to protect your property and verify that the permit is issued to a specific person.

The forms provided below may be printed, completed, and brought to City Hall at 9 Bennett Street for various city services.

Employment Applications

Below you will find links to all of our employment applications. Just click the link, download, and print!

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you don't find an answer here feel free to contact us.

Does the city crew collect bulk trash?
Does the Parks and Recreation Department charge to reserve a pavilion?
How may I volunteer to help in my community?
How much does a burning permit cost?
How will the holiday affect my trash collection?
Can I operate a golf cart or other alternate vehicle on Park Hills streets?
Where can I find local child care?