Weekly Garbage Pick-Up
Residents are limited to four bags of trash per week for normal removal service. You may put trash out for weekly pickup in containers larger than 20 gallons, but not larger than 35 gallons. Containers must not weigh more than 75 pounds when put out for pickup. Extra bags may be tagged for removal by the purchase of $1.00 trash tags at city hall. The city is divided into weekday routes for removal service. Please check this linked map to learn which weekday to put out the trash in your neighborhood.
Bulk Trash Pick-Up
On March 12, 2019, the City Council voted to implement a temporary schedule to include FREE Pickup of Bulk Trash. This schedule will allow one week in each month, for each ward, for a trial period of approximately three months.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Ward 1: The First Full Week of Each Month
- Ward 2: The Second Full Week of Each Month
- Ward 3: The Third Full Week of Each Month
- Ward 4: The Fourth Full Week of Each Month
This trial period will begin on Monday, March 18, 2019, (the third full week in March) with Ward 3. Monday, March 25, 2019, begins Ward 4; Monday, April 1, 2019, begins Ward 1; Monday, April 8, 2019, begins Ward 2; and so on.
Rules and Guidelines for Bulk Trash Pick-Up
- Bulk trash collection may include household furniture and appliances, with NO RESTRICTIONS on total weight limit or quantity of items.
- Bulk trash items MAY NOT INCLUDE vegetative matter, tires, batteries, other hazardous materials, or construction debris.
- Appliances that have compressors and/or Freon (i.e. refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers, etc.) MUST have compressor removed.
- All items for pick-up MUST BE CURBSIDE in front of your home. NO alley or side-street pickups allowed!
- All items MUST be set out by Monday Morning the week of your scheduled pickup.
Registration For Bulk Trash Pick-Up
There is NO FEE to participate.
If you would like to participate in the bulk trash pick-up for your ward, you MUST REGISTER at City Hall no later than the Friday Before your scheduled pickup week.
Three convenient ways to register:
- Complete the Online Form Below
- Call City Hall at (573) 431-3577
- Come by City Hall at 9 Bennett Street
Not sure which ward you're in? View the City's ward map here: WARD MAP.
Park Hills City Council Members voted to officially discontinue recycling services on Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
The open burning season extends October 15 through April 15 except when discontinued by order of the Fire Chief or the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.